Purpose of committee
The purpose of the Investment Committee is to to hold strategic oversight and responsibility for the implementation of the Asset Investment Strategy.
Investment Committee Terms of Reference
1. The Committee will take decisions on the acquisition of investment land and property and development opportunities
2. Scrutinise business cases and ensure that they are in accordance with the approved Asset Investment Policy.
3. Keep under review the performance of the asset investment portfolio, ensuring that it meets the agreed financial benchmarks within the Asset Investment Policy and that identified risks are actively managed.
4. Agree mitigation and exit strategies for poorly performing assets.
5. Provide an annual position statement for Audit Committee to review on the asset investment portfolio.
6. To execute the powers of authority delegated by Council.
7. Members will act in the best interest of the corporate entity.
- County Councillor Dimitri Batrouni
- County Councillor Debby Blakebrough
- County Councillor Peter Fox
- County Councillor Bob Greenland
- County Councillor Phil Murphy
- County Councillor Jo Watkins