MONNOW STREET PUBLIC REALM AND ACTIVE TRAVEL IMPROVEMENT SCHEME
Division/Wards Affected: Monmouth
Purpose: The purpose of this report is to brief Cabinet on the proposed design for Monnow Street and the process by which it has been developed, and to invite Cabinet to approve the proposed design for adoption and delivery, subject to funding being identified.
Author: Daniel Fordham, Regeneration Manager
Contact Details: firstname.lastname@example.org
That Cabinet agrees the adoption of the proposals for public realm and active travel improvements in Monnow Street, Monmouth for delivery subject to funding being identified.
That Cabinet authorises the Regeneration Manager to seek funding for the delivery of the proposed improvements in Monnow Street.
- Cabinet Report Monnow Street Final v4, item 3. PDF 586 KB
- Appendix 1 Monnow Street proposed concept design and artists impressions, item 3. PDF 13 MB
- Appendix 2 Monnow Street design report, item 3. PDF 17 MB
- Appendix 3 Report of consultation (Weltag stage 3), item 3. PDF 2 MB
- Appendix 3a Report of Consultation, item 3. PDF 1 MB
- Appendix 3b Report of Consultation, item 3. PDF 5 MB
- Appendix 3c Report of Consultation, item 3. PDF 248 KB
- Appendix 4 Integrated Impact Assessment (incorporating equalities future generations Welsh language and socio economic duty), item 3. PDF 239 KB