Agenda and decisions
Contact: Democratic Services
CABINET MEMBER: County Councillor R Garrick
AUTHOR: Jonathan Davies – Head of Finance (Deputy Section 151 Officer)
phone: (01633) 644114
That the following schedule of payments is determined:
(i) The Police Authority precept is paid from the Council Fund by twelve monthly equal instalments on the third Tuesday in each month.
(ii) The Community Council precepts are paid by three equal instalments on the last working day in April, August and December in each year.
CABINET MEMBER: County Councillor C Maby
It is recommended to not hold a public inquiry, and to proceed to approve and implement the proposed Orders:
• The introduction of a 20mph speed limit on Old Dixton Road, Monmouth.
• The introduction of 40 mph speed limit on the B4245 between Undy and the Llanvihangel Rogiet bends.
• The introduction of a 30mph speed limit in Llanbadoc.
• The introduction of 20mph and 30mph speed limits in the Wye Valley Villages (Broadstone, Catbrook, Llandogo, Llanishen, Penallt, Parkhouse, St Arvans and The Narth).
• The introduction of a 20mph speed limit in Usk.
• The introduction of a 20mph speed limit in Dingestow.
• The introduction of a 20mph speed limit in Mitchel Troy and Mitchel Troy Common.
• Making permanent the experimental 20mph speed limits in Raglan and Tintern.